Validity of quotes
- Quotations remain valid for a period of 14 (fourteen) days.
- Training is payable in advance and is due at least 14 (fourteen) calendar days before the date of training.
- Payment can be made by EFT or in a manner otherwise agreed to in writing by Applico.
- Receipt of payment confirms the seat.
- Fees are quoted in ZAR exclusive of VAT or, alternatively in US$ (where applicable).
- Interest shall be levied against any overdue amounts at the rate prescribed in terms of the Prescribed Rate of Interest Act 55 of 1975, from due date of debt.
- The Customer has no right to withhold payment for any reason whatsoever and is not entitled to set-off.
Minimum number of delegates
- Classroom and virtual training can only proceed if 5 or more bookings have been received for a specific course. If the required number of 5 have not booked, training will be arranged for a later date.
Cancellation or re-scheduling by Applico
- Applico reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training at any time.
- Training may be re-scheduled in the event of the classroom size being less than 5 (five) delegates.
- Applico will give attendees at least 5 (five) calendar days’ notice of such cancellation or re-scheduling.
- Delegates who cannot make the revised date should follow the cancellation or delegate substitution procedure in paragraph 5.
- Applico does not take responsibility for airfare penalties incurred by such cancellation or re-scheduling, nor will any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalties be reimbursed.
Cancellation by delegates
- Delegates may cancel or re-schedule course dates without penalty up to 7 (seven) calendar days prior to the course date.
- In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling is made less than 7 (seven) days prior to the course date, a service fee of R1 000 will be incurred.
- Cancellations received less than 48 (forty-eight) days prior to the course date will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
- Delegates may transfer the course to a third party, provided that all course fees are fully paid.
- Delegates who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full course registration fee.
Discounts and offers
- From time to time Applico may offer discounts on courses. Information regarding such discounts will be available on the Applico website.
- Each delegate will receive a course certificate upon completion of the course.
Confirmation of bookings
- Confirmation of the booking will be emailed to delegates on receipt of the booking form. Full joining instructions, including programme timings and special instructions will be sent not later than one week prior to the course date.
- A stable internet connection is a necessity.
- Links to the software will only be provided after payment has been received in full. No refund will be given if Applico has reason to believe that an individual has viewed any of the content they have purchased.
- An MS Teams meeting invitation will be sent to all participants on the morning of the training day. It is not necessary for participants to have MS Teams installed, as they can join via the web.
- The MS Teams invitation will provide a link to download the e-book (training manual). This needs to be completed before the session starts.
- For this purpose, it will be beneficial to arrange for two monitors on the day of the workshop. One to view the software and the other to view the e-book.
- eLearning bookings are not transferable.
Customer On-site training
- The customer will provide the infrastructure necessary for training, including computers and is responsible for internet connections, if required.
- Applico may provide pre-installed training software on the customer’s premises, if required. The cost of training does not include this service and the customer must reimburse Applico for these costs.
- Travel to the course venue on the evening prior to commencement of the event will be undertaken at the sole discretion of the Trainer. The cost if accommodation will be recovered from the customer.
Photography and video
- On occasion, Applico may take photographs and videos which may be used for promotional purposes. By booking into a course you are confirming that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image or voice appearing in any material issued by Applico. However, if for any reason you do not wish Applico to use your image or voice please let us know.
- Recording and photography by delegates is not permitted at any Applico courses.
- Intellectual rights in products and documentation will be the absolute property of Sage and Applico unless specifically developed on behalf of and for a client and for the sole use of the client, when a different agreement may apply.
- No copying or reproducing of any information or data will be allowed.
- The person signing the booking form shall expressly warrant that he/she has the authority of all persons included in the programme, whether detailed by name or not, to make application upon foregoing conditions on their behalf.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any conditions associated with client purchase orders unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.